Below, the space frame installation company will introduce the requirements of space frame installation. Some gymnasiums and exhibition halls use space frame processing, the space is still relatively large, and there are many installation methods. Let’s talk about installing the space frame. What are the requirements for the frame?
Let’s check it below:
- When installing the grid frame, screw the bolts to the corresponding position to ensure the stability of the bolts.
- When installing the rod, the curvature of the rod should not exceed the specified range.
- For the installed parts, ensure that the surface is clean, free from scratches, dents, etc.
- The height difference between two adjacent supports should be less than or equal to 15 mm.
- After the space frame is processed and installed, the offset error of the middle position of the node should be less than 1.5 mm, and the length of the single cone mesh should not be greater than 1.5 mm.
- Regarding the requirements for installing the space frame, I won’t introduce them one by one here. If you have any other ideas about space frame processing, or if you don’t know anything, please continue to pay attention to our website.