SPATIAL STRUCTURE - HEYDAR ALIYEV CENTER - CULTURAL CENTER
MERO double-curved spatial structure supporting solid external and internal envelope: MERO KK system (Fabricated by MERO-TSK Germany) made of solid steel ball nodes and CHS members.
Nodes with diameter between 110 and 350 mm and up to 16 threaded holes in different directions. Due to double-curved geometry all nodes and members are different and individually produced. Members with diameter from 60.3 to 273 mm automatically prefabricated of steel cones, CHS pipes, threaded bolts and sleeves, up to 4.5 m long.
All node and tube connections assembled on site without any welding. To achieve high corrosion protection all parts are galvanized and coated in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12944.
All Items are under strict MERO quality control in accordance with DIN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Curved boot columns at ground level connection points enable inverse peel of solid external skin on the west side of the building from the plaza floor surface.
- February 26, 2018Iron ores are rocks and minerals from which metallic iron can be economically extracted. The ores are usually rich in iron oxides and vary in color from dark grey, bright yellow, deep purple, to rusty...view
- November 20, 2017China's iron ore futures rose for a sixth session in a row on Tuesday, hitting their highest in more than three years, amid firm steel demand in the world's top consumer and tighter supply driven by B...view
- August 24, 2018It is the largest man-made structure in the world and it is located in the Chinese Sichuan province, housing hotels, offices, a beach resort and an artificial sun. Capable of housing 20 Sydney Opera H...view
- November 23, 2017Steel building pricing is more complicated than you might assume. Steel is a global commodity, and that means the price of steel varies on a daily basis. Prices can be influenced by several factors, i...view
- November 23, 2017In the almost 28 years since the Rogers Center—then known as Sky Dome—became the home of the MLB' s Toronto Blue Jays in June, 1989, the once cutting-edge facility has become the 7th oldest of the l...view
- November 20, 2017A hangar is a closed building structure to hold aircraft, spacecraft or tanks in protective storage. Most hangars are built of metal, but other materials such as wood and concrete are also used. The w...view