2. For steel components with positive temperature and negative temperature installation, the shrinkage of components should be considered according to the difference in ambient temperature, and technical measures for adjusting deviations should be taken during construction.
3. Welders participating in the construction of negative temperature steel structures should be trained in negative temperature welding process, pass the exam, and obtain the corresponding certificate.
4. The steel and related connection materials used at negative temperature must be accompanied by a quality book, whose performance meets the requirements of design and product standards.
5. The electrode used under negative temperature should not be exposed for more than 2 hours, and re-baked for more than 2 hours, and the electrode should not be baked more than 3 times.
6. The flux should be baked according to regulations before use so that its water content does not exceed 0.1%.
7. The high-strength bolts used at negative temperature must have a product certificate, and the torque coefficient and axial force should be re-inspected at negative temperature.
8. Do not use water coatings for coatings used on steel structures at negative temperatures.