The glass lighting roof is composed of steel structure and safety glass. According to the shape, it is divided into single glass lighting roof, group glass lighting roof and conjoined glass lighting roof; according to the production method, it is divided into glass mosaic aluminum alloy lighting roof and aluminum alloy hidden frame glass daylighting roof.
The ability of glass skylights to resist wind (snow) loads requires attention to the wind speed values, corresponding wind pressure values, and snow pressure values in each area.
(2) Seismic performance
The damage of the glass skylight under the action of the earthquake is mainly in two aspects: the main support system is damaged, some of the support systems are reinforced concrete frames, and some are spherical grids, and their seismic performance varies with the design; the main support system is good. No damage, the aluminum alloy glass skylight is self-destructed during the earthquake, which is caused by the glass skylight itself. It must be considered from the seismic design of the glass skylight itself, and the connection reliability and extrusion resistance of the glass skylight and the main support. ability.
(3) Water tightness
It refers to the ability of the glass skylight to prevent rainwater from seeping inside under the simultaneous action of wind and rain or snow melting and roof accumulation, which is related to the wind speed of the storm, rainfall and the amount of accumulated water after the snow melts. The slope design slope of the glass lighting roof should be carefully considered to prevent condensation from dripping, but to leak along the glass. The rods of the glass daylighting roof should have a water collection tank to collect the dew falling along the glass and make it flow to the outside along the water collection tank. The dew condensation calculation should be made during the design.
(4) Air tightness
The sealed glass skylight has strict requirements on air tightness. The air permeability indicates the sealing ability of the glass skylight when all parts of the skylight are closed. Air-tightness has a greater impact on buildings that use air conditioning.
(5) Insulation performance
It refers to the ability of the glass skylight to transfer heat from high temperature to low temperature, and transmit and absorb solar radiation heat to the inside under the condition of air temperature difference between the inside and outside of the skylight. The heat transfer coefficient or heat transfer resistance of a glass skylight varies with the glass used. Sound insulation performance, fire protection design, impact resistance performance, etc. should be considered in the design. The structural design of the glass skylight is closely related to building materials, building physics, building equipment and building construction, and is a comprehensive technology. Its structure has different requirements according to the use requirements of different buildings, natural conditions in different regions and different construction levels, so it is also a very practical technology. Therefore, to do a good job of a glass daylighting roof, we must first do a good job in structural design, in the design to achieve appropriate aesthetics, safe and reliable structure, advanced technology, and reasonable economy. Only by comprehensive analysis can we create the best construction plan and produce a glass skylight that is beautiful, practical and coordinated with the building.
(1) Before construction, formulate a detailed construction plan, and make construction disclosures for special parts to the construction personnel. Do a good job of border protection, set up safe areas, and lay safe passages and safety guardrails.
(2) The number of springboards guaranteed at turnover platforms and intersections of safe passages. The safe passage into the work area must be safe and reliable. Lay a long safety rope according to the actual needs of the work area to ensure that the construction personnel do not break away from the safety protection during operation, and the safety rope and fixed points must be firm and reliable.
(3) Take the safe passage when handling materials. Passages and construction sites shall be treated with anti-slip treatment, and construction in rainy, snowy, windy and foggy weather is strictly prohibited. Formulate a fire prevention plan for hot areas and strictly implement it.
(4) Roof safety protection must be hard protection, and warning signs should be set up in dangerous areas at the same time. Safety nets should be laid under the holes where roof panels and glass are not installed to ensure that the hanging points are sufficient and firm. Garbage and sundries on the roof should be disposed of in a timely manner to prevent damage to surface materials and tripping of construction workers.
(5) The construction of the daylighting roof is given priority to the construction of full house scaffolding, and the working surface is covered with springboards. When scaffolding cannot be erected, a safety flat net must be pulled under the daylighting roof, and a long steel wire rope should be pulled above to hang the safety belt. It is necessary to explain and inspect the installers, and rectify in time if they are found to be unqualified
1) The position of the embedded parts is measured with a steel tape with reference to the design drawing, taking the axis or centerline as the benchmark. Welding and anti-corrosion treatment of connectors and embedded parts. Observe that the length and thickness of the welds should meet the design requirements, without missing welds or false welds, and apply anti-rust paint after the welds are polished.
2) The connecting piece is mechanically connected with the main keel, using stainless steel hexagonal bolts with spring washers, if the spring washers are not used, anti-loosening measures should be taken.
3) The lightning protection measures of the glass daylighting roof shall ensure effective connection with the lightning protection pressure equalizing ring of the main structure of the building. The lightning current around the top of the glass skylight may be very large, and a metal pole air-termination device should be installed. The metal edge banding shall be connected with the steel bar inside the parapet wall to form an electrical path.
4) For the pre-embedded lightning protection connectors, each embedded part shall be welded and connected with the steel bars of the main structure. The waterproof measures for the glass skylight should be based on the design requirements, take external drainage and internal condensate treatment measures, and be effectively connected with other waterproof and drainage structures of the main building.
5) During the installation process of the glass daylighting roof, the on-site unit water test should be carried out or the overall water test should be carried out after the installation is completed. When there is a drainage groove design in the middle of the glass skylight or between the structure and the structure, the water storage and anti-leakage test should be carried out.